Royal Canin wet food for Sterilised kittens with gravy
Wet cat food from Royal Canin, cat food for sterilised kittens from 6 months to 12 months , cat food without carbohydrates and without grains, taking into account the nutritional needs of small cats. Royal Canin wet food for cats contains immune boosting properties for cats. It is also rich in minerals and omega fatty acids to ensure your cat's health and vitality, and essential vitamins and nutrients help maintain healthy eyesight, prevent urinary tract infections and reduce the risk of kidney stones. Cat food from Royal Canin is free from chemicals harmful to cat health, and manufactured with international quality standards. Shop all cat supplies and food from Panda, the best cat and pet store.
- Product type: wet cat food
- Brand: Royal Canin
- Size: 85 gm
- Main ingredients: gravy
Features of Royal Canin wet food:
- Soft texture cat food for kittten's milk teeth that is easy to chew and helps the healthy development of kitten
- It helps to strengthen the immune system of kitten because it contains a mixture of vitamins
- Helps control weight gain and growth: After the sterilization process, the chitin needs for energy differ, as well as the risk of weight gain. This formula contains a low level of fat, which reduces weight gain.
- It contains protein, calcium and phosphorous for healthy growth
How to use:
- Open the bag of wet food and place it on a clean dish for your pet.
- Feed your pet an appropriate portion according to his weight and activity. And you can use the feeding schedule as a reference.
- You can mix wet food with dry food to add more variety and nutrients.
- Store the opened can in the refrigerator, to be used within 48 hours.
- Make sure you always have clean, fresh water available for your pet.
Shop all your cat supplies from Panda, the best pet store.