Royal Canin Dry Cat Food, Urinary care
Dry food for cats, used as a complete and balanced food for adult cats, this dry food for cats contains a group of nutrients necessary for the healthy growth and vitality of cats, Royal Canin dry food for adult cats with a distinctive flavor that cats do not resist. It has been specially developed to help with urinary care. According to Royal Canin research, cats fed Royal Canin Urinary Care over a 10-day period experienced a benefit on the urinary tract compared to those fed regular cat food. Shop all your cat needs from Panda, the best pet and cat store.
- Brand: Royal Canin
- Size: 4 kg - 2 kg - 400 g
- Product type: dry food for adult cats
Royal Canin dry cat food
- To support feline urinary tract health and prevent the formation of urinary tract stones.
- It helps prevent diseases caused by bladder stones such as urinary tract infections, bladder infections, or kidney diseases.
- Regulated Physical Value: The balanced mineral content of foods reduces urine concentration.
- Perfect mineral balance.
How to use:
- Offer an appropriate amount of dry cat food depending on the cat's weight and appetite.
- Depending on the cat's activity level and body condition, the amounts of dry cat food and/or the time allowed for eating may need to be adjusted.
- Make sure to provide your cat with fresh water with dry food every day in a clean bowl.
- Proper diet and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your cat healthy
- Do not force the cat to eat if it is not hungry. If the loss of appetite persists, consult your vet.
- Store dry cat food in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Shop all your cat needs from Panda, the best cat and pet store