Zoo Med Reptile Rock Heater
- A hot rock aids in the proper digestion of food for all reptiles. Full instructions are included.
- New and improved insulated nichrome wire element creates even heat throughout the rock with no "hot spots".
- Surface washable to help prevent build-up of harmful bacteria.
- Rock heater with full coverage fully encapsulated heating element.
- The only rock heater made with a specially blended 100% hydrophobic rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice.
- Not waterproof. Do not immerse in water.
- For internal use only.
- Designed to facilitate digestion in reptiles but should not be used as a primary heat source for any species of tropical or desert reptile.
- Not for use with amphibians
- Use a thermometer to monitor the temperature of your enclosure.
- Do not wrap the rock warmer in a towel!
- Do not bury or cover the rock heater with anything. Encasing a rock heater will cause the surface temperature to rise to an unsafe level, which could burn your animal.
- The power cord of the device cannot be replaced; If the power cord is damaged, the device must be discarded.
- Mini - 5 Watt
- Standard - 10 watts
- Giant - 15 watts
For more information, click here